Aberdeen, NC Plumbing Repair
Signs to Call for Plumbing Repairs
At Thomas Plumbing, we have served home and business owners since 2008. That is 15+ years of answering the call for the people of Aberdeen, Raeford, Pinehurst, Southern Pines, and the surrounding areas. With our level of experience, you can confidently turn to us for all sorts of residential and commercial plumbing issues.
Call us for:
- Burst or Leaking Pipes: Do not delay if you face either. Anything from a small leak to a burst pipe can lead to water damage and compromise the integrity of your plumbing system.
- Low Water Pressure: While certainly inconvenient, it can be a sign of larger issues, such as a leak or large clog.
- Clogged Drains or Toilets: When a plunger will not do, reach out to us. We have the tools to clear even the worst clogs.
- Faulty Garbage Disposals: You never know how much you use your garbage disposal until it is not working. If yours has gone kaput, let us troubleshoot and repair the issue.
- Water Heater Issues: Our team has the know-how to service and repair all kinds of water heaters, from traditional units to tankless ones.
- Sewer Line Issues: We can precisely detect problems with your sewer line using our sewer camera technology. Then, we can implement a lasting fix with our trenchless solutions, such as cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) lining.
- Gas Line Problems: Keep your home or business safe, and call us for any problem with your gas lines.
It is safe to say that you can enlist our help for virtually any plumbing issue. In most cases, we can schedule same-day appointments. Not only that, but we offer a one-year part and labor warranty and financing options.
The Importance of Timely Plumbing Repairs
A functioning plumbing system is essential for every home and business. However, even the most well-maintained plumbing systems can have issues that require a call to a plumber. It is vital to get timely plumbing repairs because ignoring an issue—no matter how small it might seem—can allow it to compound. Water damage, property damage, and hazardous mold growth are just a few things an unchecked plumbing problem can cause.
By picking up the phone at the first sign of a leak, clog, or faulty appliance, you can save time and money by addressing it before it gets worse. Do not compromise the comfort and safety of your household, employees, patrons, or visitors. Turn to Thomas Plumbing for plumbing repairs in Aberdeen. You will be glad you did!
No matter when you need us, we're ready to help.
We make plumbing services affordable with financing options.
Get peace of mind with our warranty-backed services.
Plumbing emergencies can't wait. Call for immediate help.
At Thomas Plumbing, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
After this great experience, we will certainly use them again in the future as needed and refer them to our friends. Thanks again to Lisa for quick scheduling and to Tim for his expertise!- Tricia M.
Very thorough and professional. Showed up on time ready to work. The quality of work was excellent. Would definitely recommend!- Jennifer A.
I get so nervous when calling companies for repairs because of the type of service I receive. I called Thomas Plumbing for a garbage disposal installation and sink installation and had a really good experience. Michael and Brandon came out to do the job fo- Mammie S.
We came home to a failed hot water heater and someone was at our house within an hour of calling. Amazing service from start to finish.- Hillary D.
Whenever I call them, I get a same-day appointment, they are on time, professional, and courteous. Their work is always guaranteed by warranty. The quality of their work is exceptional. I have America Homeshield but will call Thomas Plumbing because of the- Sharon S.
I’m so glad I went with Thomas Plumbing!! Not only was he responsive, he was here exactly when he said he would be, got right to the root of the problem AND found some additional small issues I didn’t notice. Great guy and a great company!! I&r- Sean M.
Tim and his associate were on time, professional, and kind. Very refreshing to have such good service. I would recommend them highly and they will be my only choice in North Carolina for plumbing needs.- Thomas S.
Have never experienced such good service from a company. Every time we call, they give timely, excellent service. We noticed an underground leak today in the pipe that runs from our well to the house. Even though it was 4pm, they had 2 very nice young men- Mary S.